Wednesday, May 12, 2010

[news] 10.05.10 Kim Heechul's Youngstreet, Minho Phone Call to Junho

CR: live laugh love @ soompi + shakizi

On May 10th, Junho, Junsu and Wooyoung of 2PM were guests on Kim Heechul’s Young Street radio show. During a segment of the show, DJ Heechul gave the three members a mission to simultaneously send out a text that said, “I’m having a hard time, buy me a drink” to friends.

well allkpop said that SHINee Minho texted back to Junho but he actually called him...

here's the conversation... CLICK

Heechul: Right now, like he predicted during the break, he sent Minho a text message and Minho is calling him.

Junho: Should I just answer?

Heechul: Yes, just have a short conversation. Hold the phone near the mike so we can hear Minho's voice.

Junho: Hello?

Heechul: Speakerphone... put him on speakerphone.

Junho: Hold on.

Heechul: Our Minho shi is so kind

Junho: Minho yah.

Minho: What's wrong, hyung?

Junho: Ah, hyung is...

Minho: Yes.

Junho: on the radio right now.

Minho: Oh, really?

Junho: I'm on Heechulie hyung's radio right now.

Minho: Oh, really? You really surprised me, hyung!

Junho: Our Minho is really... ah... there's really no one but you.

2PM: He's impressive/cool

Minho: I was so surprised, I was practicing just now but I called you to get ready to go out.

Junho: Oh, really?

Heechul: Whoa. Wow.

Junho: Say something to the Youngstreet listeners.

Minho: Am I on air right now?

Heechul: Yes, you're on air.

Junho: You're on live broadcast right now.

Minho: Really?

Heechul: Minho-shi, we don't have much time, so speak quickly, kid.*

Minho: Oh, ah, hello listeners, this is SHINee's Minho.

Heechul: Ring ding dong ring ding dong.

Minho: We're currently in album preparations.

Heechul: For certain, his professionalism.

Minho: We're in album preparations and it'll be released soon so please anticipate us, and please give more love to Junho hyung's, 2PM hyungs' Without You.

2PM: He has sense, he has sense.

Junho: Minho yah.

Minho: Yes, hyung.

Junho: I really love you.

Minho: I love you, man**

Heechul: Minho shi.

Minho: Yes.

Heechul: This is Heechul.

Minho: Yes.

Heechul: To you, what type of presence is Junho shi?

Minho: To me... Junho hyung?

Heechul: Yes.

Minho: Uh...

Heechul: Yes.

Minho: How should I explain this...

Heechul: You have to be quick. If you don't speak for 3 seconds that's a broadcasting accident.

Minho: To me, Junho hyung is...

Heechul: Yes.

Minho: A hyung who will be a big help in my life in the future?

Heechul: Oooh, our Minho shi goes around saying this sort of thing very often.

Minho: Ah, Heechulie hyung!

Heechul: I see, Minho shi, thank you, and come to Youngstreet some time.

Minho: Ah, hyung, I'll definitely go.

Heechul: Yes, I see, thank you!

Junho: Minho yah, bye!

Minho: Thank you.

Heechul: Thank you.

Minho: Goodbye.

Heechul: Yes.

Minho: Yep.

Heechul: Ah, for sure, Minho shi really called. He must be very close to Junho shi.

2PM: He's very sincere.

Junho: After I sent him the text, I imagined that he'd call me instead of just texting back.

Heechul: Ahh, yes, this means that these two are really close friends, and on the flip side, Wooyoung shi and Junsu shi must be feeling very uneasy right about now, no one's calling.

* Heechul starts off formally, calling Minho "Minho shi" but then ends informally with 임마. I can't think of an exact translation, but it's similar to "kid" or something along those lines.

** Minho said this in English.

No comments: