Thursday, May 20, 2010

[news] MBLAQ Lee Joon signed an autograph as Rain

CR: sookyeong

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not re-edit or hotlink the graphics.

Joonie just tells it all! hahaha
i so love him!
i wonder why i didnt bumped into you here in LA...



MBLAQ reveals that he has called himself Rain and signed an autograph for someone else.

Lee Joon was asked if he had received comments that he looked like Rain during his appearance on KBS Happy Together 3 aired on 20th May, “There are incidents where people had mistaken me for Rain when I was walking on the streets in the States.”

And when asked if he clarified that he is not Rain, Lee Joon said, “I said that I am Rain. There was once I even signed an autograph pretending to be him when he is just beside me doing filming.”

Also on the show, when asked which part of him he thinks he is better as compared to Rain, his answer was “face” which roused laughter duringthe filming.

Meanwhile, on the show, Rain personally talks about the rumours of love relationship between him and Lee Hyori.

S: StarNews

No comments: