Saturday, March 27, 2010

[news] MBLAQ’s Mir, at a closer look, is a drinker? “I’m strong against alcohol”

CR: Source: Nate News + Translation: Grace ♥ Kpop @ AbsoluteMBLAQ

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not hotlink the graphics.

At a close look, MBLAQ’s Mir is a drinker?

On SBS TV ‘Quiz! Intuition Battle,’ Mir revealed that he is strong against alcohol.

At the question, ‘When was the moment when I felt that I really grew older?’ he was sharing his experience of having a drink with all of his family in celebration of his turning 20 years old.
(T/N: 20 is the legal adult age in Korea, also the age where you can start drinking)

He said that “the morning after drinking, the only person who was unaffected by the alcohol was me,” proudly boasting about something he shouldn’t boast about.

Following this Mir said, “My father always calls me and says, ‘I want to marry again,’ turning the studio into a sea of laughter.

He said that his father said that because he wanted attention after all his children became independent.

‘Quiz! Intuition Battle’ will be broadcast on the 28th (Sunday) in 10:45 A.M.

I would really like to have some soju with Mir. hahha that would be fun..
but I never tried soju. i tried sake but never had soju... we can do beers, i wouldnt mind. haha


No comments: