Thursday, March 25, 2010

[photo] A girl with brain tumor wanted to meet mblaq and her wish was fulfilled

CR: http://blog.naver.com/echo1226?Redirect=Log&logNo=100102435655 + Brief Trans by mir-ified @ AbsoluteMblaq

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting. Do not hotlink the graphics.

A girl with brain tumor wanted to meet mblaq and her wish was fulfilled
Her name’s Yoon Sanghee and she was diangosed in October of 2007
Although she’s not able to go to school and be like other middle school girls, she still likes clebrities
“When I see MBLAQ oppas perform their cool dance, and songs I feel as if they are sending me energy”
March 24th, at 12pm MBLAQ came and said “Sanghee~ Let’s play”
ALthough awkward at first, they soon became close while they watched a magic show, made a cake together, and lit the cake.
“Although after getting sick I felt depressed because MBLAQ oppas came to my house today I can’t believe it. Everything seems so happy. I like it a lot.”
Seungho replied “You can’t lose your hope and faith because oppas will be behind Sanghee cheering you on”
“We’re happy that we can give strengh to Sanghee that is enduring treatments that even adults can take that well.”





No comments: