Tuesday, March 16, 2010

[ufo] more of Shinee Jonghyun UFO Replies

CR: stalkingfraud @ soompi thread

Pls credit the sources and all translators/sites when reposting.


[FAN] Today's my birthday! Please sing me a birthday song! My name's Eun Heejoo. Thank you!
[JONGHYUN] Happy Birthday!

[FAN] Thank you for saying happy birthdayㅜㅜDo I get a present to?
[JONGHYUN] *Jjok
*jjok is like a kissing noise that Koreans use through chatting

[FAN] Kiss me madarling:)
[JONGHYUN come a little closer honey
I think this was already translated! Sorry!

[FAN] Oppa I miss you
[JONGHYUN] Come see me then

[FAN] Hyun ah~ Dambom I love you! Say that once please!
[JONGHYUN] Dambom love

[FAN] Hyun ah...It's you right?? ㅠ_ㅠ You're not sleeping yet~? You're tired huh? What are you doing? ^^*
[JONGHYUN] Just1!!!!!!

[FAN] Flaming Charisma Jonghyunㅠㅠㅠ
[JONGHYUN] Why all of the sudden?

[FAN] I know you're taller than Minho ㅋ (keke)
[JONGHYUN] My mom knows that too
*I don't know why, but I find this reply so funny hahahah

[FAN] What kind of oil does SHINee eat? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (kekekeke)
[ONEW] ...It's not Onew oil right...? ^^

[FAN] Oppa, do you go to the bathroom?!?
[ONEW] Hm..do I?

No comments: