Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sandara’s brother Thunder thanks his sister


The rookie group MBLAQ is known for having Go Eun Ah and Sandara Park's brothers. Sandara's brother, Park Sang Hyun aka Thunder recently thanked his older sister in an interview.

On the 19th, MBLAQ was featured on KBS's YeoYuManMan (여유만만). After debuting at Rain's concert on the 9th, they made their debut stage at Inkigayo.

They've been gaining a lot of attention for being produced by Rain but also because they have other celebrity connections. "We're under so much pressure, we're going to die," they joked. "We will seduce girl groups with our masculinity."

Thunder added, "I became known because of my sister so I want to thank her. She teaches me so much."

Rain said, "MBLAQ has a long way to go but they will get better. They are better looking than me."

CR: heartfacee @ allkpop

No comments: