Monday, October 19, 2009

SHINee’s Minho says he’s a mature man



SHINee's Minho was one of the guests on KBS2TV's "Chitchat of Beauties" on the 19th along with his fellow group members, Jonghyun and Onew.

While the beautiful ladies from different countries talked about dating younger men they said, "Guys mature slower so we need to date older men so that our maturity levels are the same."

Minho responded to this by saying, "That's prejudice. It's a stereotype that guys mature slower. It's not always true. If you dated one, you'd think differently."

Cute Minho also said, "I know about women. I know that they're not men," which made everyone laugh.

A fellow beauty supported Minho by saying, "I've always dated men younger than me. I'm more comfortable with younger men or men the same age as me. It makes me feel more powerful."

Maybe Minho speaks from experience.

CR: heartfacee @ allkpop

No comments: