Wednesday, November 4, 2009

[news] SHINee : JongHyun Interview SudSubDa mag. November 09 issue.

CR: SudSupDa's mag @ TAEMIN-THAILAND.COM + Eng Trans : RoxyYui @ shineee.net

Pls credit the sources and all sites when reposting. Do not hotlink the graphics.



1. What is the best part of being SHINee's member?

To learn about music and how to sing as much as I want!

2. What do you want to be when you were young?

Since I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a singer and a composer.

3. Bad behavior or any naughty habit that your parents always mention even until now?

I don't think I have one.

4. If you want to talk about your member ...

Minho is very manly, Taemin always into details with things around him, Key has his own personality which is special and Onew hyung is very polite.

5. If we would like you to go back in the past to fix something, What would it be?

I want to go back when I was in elementary school, I will focus on my music subject and make the best out of it.

6. What is your favourite dish to cook?

Ra-men? ( This is the only dish I can do)

7. If you have to be a competitior in the Olympic. What kind of sports do you think you'll definitely win a gold medal?

Ummm ... there is nothing I can think of.

8. If you are a cottage in the middle of the jungle and electric shock. Who are you going to call?

I'd probably call 119 (911), asking for help.... but wait ... the middle of the jungle? How could this place possibly has electricity ^ ^

9. Women that makes you turn around ....

That women should have a beautiful skin.

10. The most impressive concert?

Our 1st concert it was the first time I was on stage. I was shaking like hell!

11. If you would like to talk about the funniest member in a band who would it be and why?

Onew hyung. He always has funny story to tell us and make us laugh alot.

12. The last time you cried?

I'm not telling ... it's a secret HAHAHA.

13. When was the last time you laugh out loud and why?

Just yesterday. When Onew hyung sneeze, it was hilarious!!

14. On your previous birthday, what was the most impression that you had?

There were alot of fanclub singing a birthday song for me!

15. The most embarrsing moment?

There is no situation that could make me feel embarrass...

16. If you would like to swop yourself with somebody, would would it be and why?

Minho. I'd like to know why he really into sports and why he has a passion for sports.

17. Feeling for your Thai fans?

I'd like to thank you guys for your faith. And believe in us!

18. Something you would like to say to Thai fans.

We will do our best everytime we perform. Just for you!

No comments: