Wednesday, November 4, 2009

[news] SHINee : Onew Interview SudSubDa mag. November 09 issue.

CR: SudSupDa's mag @ TAEMIN-THAILAND.COM + Eng Trans : RoxyYui @ shineee.net

Pls credit the sources and all sites when reposting. Do not hotlink the graphics.



1. What is the best part of being SHINee's member?

I can talk to everyone in a band as much as I want and get alot of experience on stage.

2. What do you want to be when you were young?

A singer. I have this dream that I'm going to be a singer since I was in highschool!

3. Bad behavior or any naughty habit that your parents always mention even until now?

Nothing at all ^ ^

4. If you want to talk about your member ...

Jonghyun is like a harp, Key is like his name Key, Minho is like a book and Taemin is like a drum.

5. If you could turn back time to fix something, What would it be?

I want to have more friends.

6. What is your favourite dish to cook?

Ra-men

7. If you have to be a competitior in the Olympic. What kind of sports do you think you'll definitely win a gold medal?

I always change subject when I talk with other people (I guess it is because I have an unstable mood)

8. If you are stuck in a cottage in the middle of the jungle and electric shocked. Who are you going to call?

My best friend.

9. Women that makes you turn around ....

Beautiful and pure

10. Who is the funniest member in a band and why?

Jonghyun. When he tells things he always make it sound fun and hilarious!

11. The last time you cried?

Our "Juliette" come back stage! because this song went straight to number 1 and I was quite shock!

12. When was the last time you laugh out loud and why?

Just today! When I had music video shoot with my members.

13. On your previous birthday, what was the most impression that you had?

A surprise party that had alot of friends!

14. The most embarrsing moment?

Mostly about my bad memory. When I'm telling people about something and then I'm lost for words so I cannot continue the story T_T.

15. If you would like to swop yourself with somebody, would would it be and why?

Stevie Wonder. I'd like to learn about how to express his feeling and technic through his songs.

16. Feeling for your Thai fans?

They are very nice. We communicate very well because Thai fans can speak Korean! And very good aswell.

17. Something you would like to say to Thai fans.

If we have a chance we would like to have a full live show here ^ ^. Thailand fighting!!

No comments: