Wednesday, November 4, 2009

[news] SHINee : Minho Interview SudSubDa mag. November 09 issue.

CR: SudSupDa's mag @ TAEMIN-THAILAND.COM + Eng Trans : RoxyYui @ shineee.net

Pls credit the sources and all sites when reposting. Do not hotlink the graphics.



1. What is the best part of being SHINee's member?

The happiness to make my dreams come true.

2. What do you want to be when you were young?

A footballer. I have such a big influence from my father.

3. Bad behavior or any naughty habit that your parents always mention even until now?

It's not actually a bad habits but it's sort of like when I call my parents I don't really know what to talk.

4. If you want to talk about your member ...

Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung, Key and Taemin all of us are SHINing Boys!!

5. If we would like you to go back in the past to fix something, What would it be?

Until now, I don't have any regrets from what I did but only I want to do something more

6. What is your favourite dish to cook?

Ra-men!!!

7. If you have to be a competitior in the Olympic. What kind of sports do you think you'll definitely win a gold medal?

Sleeping competition. I really love to sleep!

8. If you are a cottage in the middle of the jungle and electric shock. Who are you going to call?

My manager and my friends because I'm close with them and I trust them!

9. Women that makes you turn around ....

The women that beautiful and kind.

10. The most impressive concert?

Our 1st concert. It was really impressive because it was our 1st time I had so much fun and I was really happy to be on stage.

11. If you would like to talk about the funniest member in a band who would it be and why?

Onew hyung. When we are on promo tour or when we practise dancing he always has a funny story to tell us.

12. The last time you cried?

It should be when Juliette went to number 1 on chart.

13. When was the last time you laugh out loud and why?

Today. When I had a music video shoot with my members

14. On your previous birthday, what was the most impression that you had?

When SHINee World celebrate my birthday party with me.

15. The most embarrsing moment?

I don't think I have one ^ ^

16. If you would like to swop yourself with somebody, would would it be and why?

My mother! If I only knew what my mum thinks, how much has she been tiring because of me. I would like to do the best thing for my mum!

17. Feeling for your Thai fans?

Very delightful and impressive. Thank you so much that you give us such a love!

18. Something you would like to say to Thai fans.

Thank you for your loving, we will try harder and will do our best!!

No comments: